skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Suddenly I See
Monday, July 21, 2008
I love rock.
We spent the past weekend in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Found my new favorite store,
House.Wine
and ate peach scones and kolaches at
Rather Sweet
.
My spirit is rested and rejuvinated. I am excited to find the path the Lord has paved for me.
For more pictures
.
1 comment:
Charlotte Rice
said...
rock on! :)
July 24, 2008 at 5:12 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Burke
Dallas, TX
View my complete profile
Lovely Places
101Cook Books
A Lovely Morning
Amy Butler Design
Another Shade of Grey
Anthropologie
Apartment Therapy
Atelier Cinne
Bakerella
Blank Palate
Bridal Affairs
Cannon Lewis
Carolyn's Corner
CharlotteRice
Chickens in the Road
Claire and Billy
Craft Stylish
Daily Candy
Darling Dexter
Decor8
Decorology
Dinner Tonight
Everyday Beautiful
Flotation 9
Free People
Fresh 365
Gestation Station
Holly Maus
Homesick Texan
Hostess With the Mostest
HouseMartin
I Heart Yumi Kim
Illia Jewelry
Joy the Baker
Liquid Paper
Lizzie Fortunato Jewels
Lovelies on Tiptoe
Made By One Girl
Make and Takes
Marshall and Shannon Smith
My Dear Sister
Oh Joy!
Once Wed
Pingg
Pretty Pretty Paper
Print+Pattern
Project Rungay
Seamsters
Seven Spoons
Simply Recipes
Smitten Kitchen
Sommer Designs
Style Me Pretty
Sweet Treats Baking Blog
The Chic Line
The Cut
The Sartorialist
This is Love Forever
This Week For Dinner
Twigs and Honey
Wedding Bee
Wedlog
Wisteria
Your Wish Cake
Yumi Kim
Yves Town
Blog Archive
►
2009
(35)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(13)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
▼
July
(6)
Baby Owl
I found my new favorite artist: Soulful, smooth an...
Flowers are so energizing! I love having them arou...
We finally booked our honeymoon! We are going to P...
Real Simple Grocery Shopping
I love rock.
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
June
(6)
1 comment:
rock on! :)
Post a Comment