This past weekend we went down to Fredricksburg with some friends to relax and eat some good food. Here are some fun pictures from the weekend.
Scout the Cowdog
Beautiful landscape. Very conducive place for "holy leisure". (no tv or internet)
The Hardaway clan, trying to get a cute picture. Scout couldn't sit still the whole weekend. She was in heaven!
Shannon + Marshall Smith. Sweet friends! As soon as we go there Marshall hung up the Polo hat for the camo hunting hat :) He's a pretty good shot too.
Courtney + Evan Shaver. Amazing couple who are celebrating their 5 year anniversary this December. We grilled them on what the keys were to a successful marriage. I would definitely say they probably spoon a lot.
The regulars at the ranch.
Scout found her true calling in life. Apparently she is NOT a hunting dog, but a COW dog. She was bossy!
The boys shooting skeet.
Lots of good fellowship and flannel
Outdoor fireplace + wine + cheese + apples to apples = good time
Rather Sweet for breakfast on Saturday morning. We got the last 3 kolaches!!! Yes! Plus ninety other breakfast sweets.
Out in the pickup truck with Scout.
She's countryyyyy
Cam with the munchkin
Sweet little love shack. I heard Claire and Billy might be moving here while they raise money to be missionaries.
The homestead
Scout and I having a "birds and bees" talk

















2 comments:
cat you are too cute! i love you so much!!!
I second that! Looks like a great weekend.
Post a Comment